The Fork Clamps of KAUP can be used to the transport of palletised good as well as for clamp works.
With different slip-on clamp arms these attachments become special clamps to transport, for example, stones or barrels with few handles.
Combined with other attachments of KAUP the application possibilities of the fork clamps still increase once more.
Here you find the right contact person at KAUP for your concerns.Search contact person
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our attachments.
- with independent sideshift - 2 hydraulic functions - also availabe with round forks
- with independent / valveblock sideshift - 2 hydraulic functions - with bolt-on forks - fork length 1.150 mm
Advantages of the KAUP Fork Clamps:
- Robust construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for the highest stability and long operation durations
- Construction friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- Fork clamps are provided with toe-in
- SOFTSTOP-final situation damping and role guidance SMOOTHROLL serially
- Combinable with other attachments - for example, rotary units and/or puttable on clamp arms
Possible operational areas:
- Admission of palletes or grid boxing - along or crosswise
- Transport of non-palletised load